360° virtual tour
Walk around and discover ipso! International School virtually in our 360° tour.
Situated in an optimal location directly next to the old town of Rheinfelden, the school building can be reached on foot from the SBB train or bus station in just a few minutes. Access to the school is via the quiet and low-traffic Schützenweg.
- Spacious, bright classrooms with modern technical equipment and areas more than 2,100 m2 in size where children can congregate
- Multifunctional exercise room with stage and adjoining music room
- Conservatory for our Early Childhood Center and preschool children
- Outdoor break areas (550 m2 in area), with a large, covered terrace
- Lunch in our very own cafeteria
- Creative centre with art and workrooms
- Media room with state-of-the-art electronic resources
- Library with lounge area
- Fenced-in garden area
- Ideal location in the immediate vicinity of the playground and sports field, directly next to the Schützenmatt school building
- In a convenient location and with optimum connections to public transport services
- Public bistro on the ground floor with separate terrace