NSH Training Centre - the partner for tailor-made advanced training courses
NSH is the largest private provider of language courses and commercial education and advanced training in the greater Basel area. When it comes to special challenge, we are the first port of call for our customers, employers and public authorities.
Learn languages under competent guidance.
The right offer for every goal - participants can learn languages from scratch or deepen their existing knowledge. In our Goethe examination centre, the desired levels can be completed with a globally recognised certificate.
Extensive range of languages
German, English, French, Italian and Spanish.
Versatile course formats
- Crash courses in the morning
- Standard courses in the evening and on Saturdays
- Examination preparation for language certificates
- Individual lessons or study duos
- On-line language trainer
Everything around commercial knowledge.
In the business field, the NSH offers a wide range of commercial training and further education courses, as well as systematic support in finding internships.
- Pre-course in commerce / bridging opportunity
- ECDL certificates
- Private remedial lessons or study duos
- Preparation for various entrance examinations for school and work
- VSH Office Diploma
- VSH Commercial Diploma
- Commercial training for the Federal Certificate of Proficiency (Eidgenössisches Fähigkeitszeugnis, EFZ)
- Short commercial training programme EFZ
- EFZ commercial training as refresher course for adults
- Additional commercial training to qualify as a
- VSH business person
On request, we can adapt our language and business school course models to your desired format.
We can also compile tailor-made courses:
- Basic PC skills
- Basic applications of Microsoft Office
- Application training
- Working and study methods
- Self-organisation and time management
- Computer and presentation skills
- Sector and subject-specific language training
The focus of our collaboration is on the participants. Personal, holistic counselling, categorisation and support are our top priorities.
We use our experience to recognise and develop the potential of course participants. In a relaxed working atmosphere, our experienced lecturers guide them in a structured way and support them individually towards stated goals.
We support you in all administrative matters with direct contact persons, short communication channels and a flexible and solution-oriented approach.
ipso! for even more opportunities
NSH is part of ipso! Our group comprises 8 independent educational brands with a wide range of offers in different areas of competence:
- Trade and languages
- Business and management
- Technology and IT
- Health and exercise
- Vocational training and adult education
- Pre-school and primary school
Graduate NSH Business School